Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Municipality Other services Index B


 Procedure / Solution
 Useful link(s)

+ Building plot :

Do you want to buy a building plot?
Contact the Town Planning Department office.


Service Urbanisme (Town Planning Department)

+ Walks/Beats:

Do you want to know when walks are forbidden?


Infos pratiques (Practical Information) or Tourisme Tourism website (Activities and Leisure /Promenades – Walks section)


+ Commercial wood:

Sale notice in fall: you can address yourself to the Municipal Administration Works Department.


Service Travaux (Public Works Department)


+ Municipal report:

Quarterly publication on various aspects of municipal life.


Service Secrétariat & Communication (Secretariat and Communication Department)

Document Actions